1.What is the language of Education at Antalya Bilim University?

Language of Education is English. However Law Department at Antalya Bilim University consist of 30% of English.


2.How many years period of Education for the programs at Antalya Bilim University?

For Bachelors Progrmas 4 years.

Master Programs 2 years.


3.How much is the tution fees in Antalya Bilim University?

Tutions fees are announcement from our web page.


4.How can i deposit my tution fees?

If you are new enrollment student you can deposit with temporary number that given to you, if you are past enrollment student you can deposit with Foreign Identity Number from bank branches and ATM.


5.Do you accept international students with just a high school diploma?

Application with just a high school diploma shall be accepted.


6.Can I make an application with YOS exam of other universities in Turkey?

Yes, you can make an application with YOS exam of other universities in Turkey.


7.What happens if I miss the registration date?

If you do not register between first register date you will löse your register right.


8.Where can I get my Equivalency Certificate?

Equivalency process is organized by Directorates Of National Education in Turkey and is also organized by Education Consultancy adn Education Embassies in abroad. You can make an application for Equivalency  Certificate to these instituitons. Equivalency process is done with the original documents like school report, transcript , student documents, certificate, leaving certificate and diploma that taken from the primary and secondary Education instituiton in abroad.

If you lose these original documents, you can take their approved copy and copy from your school in abroad and you can make your application with these approved documents.


9.Do I have to make apostille all my applicaiton documents?

Apostille is required for all your documents.


10.When can I get my Student Identity Card?

You can get from Student Affairs approximately after one week from your registration date.


11.Which transactions can I do with my Student Identity card?

You can use;

  • During entry and exit to university.
  • For eating at dining hall.
  • For take advantage of the library service.
  1. What should I do if I lost my Student Identity Card?

You must inform and apply to student affairs.


13.I want to discharge from, what can I do?

After fill in the discharge form and discharge petition that you can find in Directorate of student affairs, you need sign these documents to related places and you can receive your personal documents from student affairs.


14.I want to suspend study, what can I do?

Students may request suspend study due to health, military service, financial, personel or academic reasons, family circumtances, Education abroad or unexpected an unavoidable circumtances provided that the nesessary documentation is produced.

Before Education period beginning, with petition you can make an application yo your faculty about suspend study.


15.Where can I make my Residence Permit applicaiton?

You can make an appliciaton from International Student Office.


16.When and from where can I receive my Residence Permit?

You can recieve your residence permit on the given adresses via Cargo.


17.I’m studying another university now, what should I do for study at your university?

First of all you must make an application to ABU university.When you win the register right, you should cancel your register from your university that you have already registered and you can register to Antalya Bilim University.


18.How can I change my department?

You should make an application to Student Affairs.

When you win the register right you should cancel your registration from your department that you already have registered and you can register to your chosen department.